Interested in owning in Church Ranches Community or New to the Neighbourhood?
Church Ranches is a community that started development in the 1990's on the Church family ranchlands. It is nestled in the NW outer corner of Calgary, and is part of the Bearspaw community (Division 8) in Rocky View County.
Development and Building Information:
The Church Ranches Homeowners Association reviews all applications for building permits within 1-2 weeks. If there are any deviations from the Restrictive Covenants there is Restrictive Covenants Deviation process. Please see the Restrictive Covenants page of our website.
Church Ranches Homeowners Fees - Annual Dues:
- $1050.00 / 2021 year
- are paid in full 60 days after being voted in at the annual AGM to avoid interest fees
- are approved along with the budget annually at the CRHA AGM which occurs in February.
- cover the upkeep and maintenance of the common private lands. For example, this includes lake management, pathway system, mosquito abatement, pump maintenance.
- Water - Rocky View Water Co-op 403-239-6242
- Garbage Pick-up - GFL Green For Life Garbage Disposal 403-265-0046; Kosland Garbage Disposal 403-226-3726; Waste Management 1-866-366-4564; Castleguard Waste Management 403-605-3457
- Canada Post Royal Oak 403-374-3346
- Cochrane RCMP 403-932-2211
- By-Law Officer Cochrane 403-851-2532
- Rocky View County General Inquires 403-230-1401
- CRHA Barry Cochran Parks Manager 403-651-4226
- Alberta Fish Wildlife 403-297-6423
- Alberta Institute of Wildlife Conservation 403-946-2361
Important Links Referenced Above